9 October 2013

Skinted or Minted


So, I was surfing the web, adding to my online wardrobe as I put websites full of beautiful items of clothing that I can't afford to my Favourites list, when I happened to come upon a website called Sheinside.com. The first things that hit me were all of the colourful, patterned blouses, and I found one that very much reminded me of a certain A/W 13 catwalk show. Burberry Prorsum's show where Miss Karlie Kloss strutted down the aisle wearing a dark red blouse printed with white hearts. For those who are minted, the blouse costs £495, but for those skinted girls who love a good bargain, Sheinside.com's blouse looks almost exactly the same and is £13.68.


£495


























£13.68


























And scrolling down the page, I spotted more gorgeous blouses and I can't resist putting up here two of my favourites to show you. I can't believe that they're so reasonably priced! I hope you like them as much as me.


£14.80


£13.68









  

No comments:

Post a Comment